Selected Articles, James Packard Love
BLOGSI have been posting a few stories on the following blogs:
The Huffington Post
- December 18, 2005, AstraZeneca tells New Zealand cancer patients they will withdraw cancer drug from the market to protest government pressures to lower prices
- December 6, 2005, Bush, Mandelson to us: Drop Dead.
- November 30, 2005, A UN/WIPO Plan to Regulate Distribution of Information on the Internet
- November 15, 2005, Notes from Tunis -- the New Internet Governance Forum.
- November 1, 2005, What Bush did not Explain About Bird Flu.
- October 19, 2005, Preparing for Bird Flu? US Waived Right to Import Generic Medicines in Cases of Medical Emergency
Mistakes are Made
- 2006, "Four Practical Measures to Enhance Access to Medical Technologies," chapter in Negotiating Health, Earthscan, Edited by Pedro Roffe, Geoff Tansey and David Vivas-Eugui.
- December 2005, Remuneration Guidelines for non-voluntary use of a patent on medical technologies, TCM Series No. 18, published jointly by UNDP and the WHO.
- December 2005, "Managing Patents on Medicines," in Bridges, Year 9, Number 10
- November 2005, "Risks and Opportunities for Access to Knowledge," included in Vision or hallucination? Briefing papers towards the World Summit on the Information Society, Third World Network. In English, Spanish, French or Arabic.
- JAMES LOVE http://www.choike.org/documentos/wsis/book11.pdf
- October 28, 2005, "A Better Way of Stockpiling Medicines," Financial Times, with subscription, or without.
- 2005, Paying for Public Goods, a chapter that Tim Hubbard and I wrote for Code: Collaborative Ownership and the Digital Economy. Edited by Rishab Aiyer Ghosh. MIT Press, Cambridge