Treatment Access Campaign Competition Lawsuit Against GlaxoSmithKline
- Competition Commission Documents
- Documents Submitted by CPTech
- TAC Documents
- NGO Statements
- News Stories
- December 15, 2004. Tamar Kahn for Business Day.
Glaxo Grants Cipla Aids-Drug Licence.
- July 27, 2004. Tamar Kahn for Business Day.
Tribunal to Reopen Glaxo Pricing Case.
- June 30, 2004. Tamar Kahn for Business Day.
Thembalami Seals Deals On Aids Drugs.
- December, 2003. Philippe Rivière for Le Monde Diplomatique.
At last, generic anti-AIDS medicine for sub-Saharan Africa.
- December 12, 2003. Nicola Mawson And Nawaal Deane for the Mail and Guardian.
New Deal Will Open Generic Market for ARVs.
- December 11, 2003. Reuters.
Glaxo, Boehringer cut a deal on Aids drugs.
- December 11, 2003 Michael Wines for the New York Times.
Pact to make AIDS drugs cheaper.
- December 11, 2003. John Donnelly for the Boston Globe.
Deal paves way for generic HIV drugs.
- December 11, 2003. Sephanie Nolen for the Globe and Mail.
Drug companies make patent concessions.
- December 10, 2003. Jodie Ginsburg for Reuters.
Glaxo, Boehringer Allow More Copying of AIDS Drugs.
- December 10, 2003. South African Press Association.
Cheaper Aids drugs on the way.
- December 10, 2003. Tamar Kahn for Business Day.
Deal Reached On Aids-Drug Prices.
- December 10, 2003. BBC.
Glaxo responds to Aids drugs call.
- December 10, 2003. Voice of America.
Glaxo Move Will Bring Cheaper AIDS Drugs to South Africa.
- December 10, 2003. The Scottsman.
British Company Moves to Cut African Aids Bill.
- October 19, 2003. Candace Freeman for BuaNews.
Social Development Minister Zola Skweyiya Welcomes Decision by Competition Commission.
- Octobeer 17, 2003. Renée Bonorchis for Reuters.
Aids drug makers face stiff penalties.
- October 17, 2003. Sarah Bosely for the Guardian.
Ruling opens the door for cut-price HIV drugs.
- October 17, 2003. Editorial in the Guardian.
What Glaxo should do is patently obvious.
- October 17, 2003. Tamar Kahn for Business Day.
Foreign Firms Block Generic Aids Drugs.
- October 17, 2003. Lynne Altenroxel for the Independent.
Drug firms face stiff fines over pricing.
- October 17, 2003. Geoff Dyer for the Financial Times.
South Africa revives patent drugs issue.
- October 17, 2003. South Africa Business News.
GlaxoSmithKline rejects commission findings.
- October 17, 2003. Max Gebhardt for the Business Reporter.
Glaxo spins local slap into global pat on the back.
- October 17, 2003. Mail and Guardian.
Drug firm denies abusing position.
- October 16, 2003. Nawaal Deane for the Mail and Guardian.
SA generic Aids drugs breakthrough. October 2, 2002. Op-ed by Richard Tren for Business Day.
AIDS Activists' New Complaint Not Helpful.
- Septmeber 20, 2002. Tamar Kahn for Business Day.
Drug Companies Come Under Fire.