Plans for Public-Sector Antiretroviral Program
Statements from Other NGOs
- January 20, 2004. Nicol Degli Innocenti and John Reed for the Financial Times.
Battle looms over South Africa's 'delay' in Aids drugs.
- December 2, 2003. Virginia van der Vliet for News 24.
Full Rollout on the Cards?
- November 30, 2003. Andrew Quinn for Reuters.
S.Africa Turns on AIDS -- But Some Fear Too Late.
- November 20, 2003. Andrew Quinn for Reuters.
South Africa Sees Huge Challenge in AIDS Drug Plan.
- November 20, 2003. South African Press Association.
State: Aids drugs not within a week or two.
- November 20, 2003. Voice of America.
South Africa Promises To Provide Free HIV/AIDS Drugs.
- November 20, 2003. Mark Schoofs for the Wall Street Journal.
South Africa Reverses Course On AIDS Drugs.
- November 20, 2003. Veronica Mohapeloa for Bua News.
Cabinet Approves Plan to Provide ARVs.
- November 19, 2003. Associated Press.
South Africa Agrees to Distribute Free AIDS Drugs.
- November 19, 2003. Gordan Bell for Reuters.
South Africa Approves Mass HIV/AIDS Drug Treatment
- November 19, 2003. BBC.
S Africa rolls out Aids programme.
- October 29, 2003. Business Day.
"National Antiretroviral Rollout Impossible."