Resolution to the 117th WHO Executive Board on a Global Framework for
Essential Health R&D
- CPTech Documents
- Draft Texts of the Resolution
- January, 2006.
Background Document for the Proposed Resolution. Prepared by the Kenyan delegation.
- Supporting Documents
- News Stories
- February 1, 2006. Bridges Weekly Trade News Digest.
WHO Addresses Trade, Health, IP, and Innovation.
- January 30, 2006. Frances Williams for the Financial Times.
WHO to decide on medical R&D.
- January 29, 2006. Sangeeta Shashikant for SUNS.
R&D resolution, with brackets, to be transmitted to World Health Assembly.
- January 27, 2006. Tove Iren S. Gerhardsen for IP Watch.
WHO Board Wrestles With IP And Public Health Report, R&D Proposal.
- January 27, 2006. Kaiser News Network.
Scientists Call on WHO To Support Increased Funding for Neglected Diseases,
Including HIV, TB, Malaria.
- January 26, 2006. Kanaga Raja for SUNS.
Public support for Kenya-Brazil move at WHO on health R&D.
- January 25, 2006. Reuters.
Scientists ask WHO to boost 'neglected' disease R&D.
- January 25, 2006. Kuwait News Agency.
Doctors without Borders calls for support for research on neglected
- January 24, 2006. Tove Iren S. Gerhardsen for IP Watch.
R&D Resolution Formally Submitted To WHO Board Meeting.