Anti-Tuberculosis Drug in Development: PA-824
- February 4, 2002. UN Newswire.
NGO Forges Partnership With Chiron On New Treatment.
- February 1, 2002. Global Alliance for TB Drug Development press release.
Chiron Corporation and Global Alliance for TB Drug Development Agree on
License of PA-824 Compound for New Tuberculosis Therapeutics.
- August, 2000. Academy of Certified Case Managers News.
Scientists Find New Drug to Fight TB.
- July 8, 2000.
Nirtoimidazopyrans for multi-drug resistant tuberculosis?
- July 7, 2000. John James for AIDS Treatment News.
Tuberculosis: New Drug Class Investigated through Public-Private
- June 23, 2000. UPI.
Promising Tuberculosis Drug Studied.
- June 22, 2000. C. Kendall Stover, Paul Warrener, Donald R. VanDevanter,
David R. Sherman, Taraq M. Arain, Michael H. Langhorne, Scott W.
Anderson, J. Andrew Towell, Ying Yuan, David N. McMurray, Barry
N. Kreiswirth, Clifton E. Barry and William R. Baker for Nature, Vol. 405,
No. 6789, p. 962. Article Abstract.
A small-molecule nitroimidazopyran drug candidate for the treatment of
- June 22, 2000. Mark Haw for Nature Magazine.
New weapon in TB fight?
- June 22, 2000. BBC.
Scientists fight back against TB.
- June 21, 2000. NIH press release.
NIAID-Industry Partnership Leads to Promising New Tuberculosis Drug.
- June 21, 2000. Matthew Fordhal for the Associated Press.
Researchers identify potential tuberculosis drug.
- September 16, 1997. US Patent #5,668,127.
Nitroimidazole antibacterial compounds and methods of use thereof.
Funding of Research and Development