Access to Knowledge (A2K)
CPTech Documents and Related CPTech Pages
Meetings on the Development Agenda
- July 20-22, 2005. Meeting held in Geneva, hosted by WIPO.
Third Inter-sessional Intergovernmental Meeting on a Development Agenda for WIPO.
- June 20-22, 2005. Meeting held in Geneva, hosted by WIPO.
Second Inter-sessional Intergovernmental Meeting on a Development Agenda for WIPO.
- May 12-13, 2005. Workshop held in London, hosted by the
Trans Atlantic Consumer Dialogue.
A Treaty on Access to Knowledge
- May 2-3, 2005. Meeting held in Geneva, hosted by WIPO.
International Seminar on Intellectual Property and Development.
- April 14-15, 2005.
Permanent Committee on Cooperation for Development Related to
Intellectual Property : Fourth Session.
- April 11-13, 2005.
Meeting on a Development Agenda for WIPO(IIM).
February 3-4, 2005. Experts Meeting on the WIPO Development Agenda and
a Treaty on Access to Knowledge
- October 10, 2005. William New for IP-Watch (Translated by Pedro de Paranagu‡ Moniz).
Software Livre e de Codigo Aberto Acordado em Preparacoes para a Cupula da Sociedade da Informacao da ONU
- October 2, 2005. James Kantor for the International Herald Tribune.
The Idea Economy: Battle over right to sell knowledge.
- September 29, 2005. BBC.
Sub-$100 laptop design unveiled.
- May 30, 2005. Natali Helberger for INDICARE.
A2K: Access to Knowledge - Make It Happen.
- May 24, 2005. Larry Elliott for the Guardian.
Mandelson warns on lobbyists' zeal.
- April, 2005. Peter Drahos in the BRIDGES Monthly Review.
Access to Knowledge: Time for a Treaty?
- February 24, 2005. William New in IP-Watch.
Experts Debate Access to Knowledge
- February 4, 2005. Martin Khor for SUNS (North-South Development Monitor).
Offsetting IPRs' adverse effects on access to knowledge.
- February 2, 2005. Terry Wade for Reuters.
Brazil Reshapes Debate on Intellectual Property.
- January 17, 2005. Michael Geist for the Toronto Star.
Fairness calls for fairer rules.
- October 6, 2004. William New for National Review's Tech Daily.
WIPO Agrees To Development Agenda.